Tis’ the season of mangoes and I’ve come up with a few innovative ways to use mangoes in all possible ways!
We all know that one can use mangoes to make a milkshake or simply eat them raw but did you know that there are other things that you can do too? Like making mango yogurt and mango and litchi salad? Here’s the simple way of doing it :
- Cut 1-2 mangoes in a few pieces and remove the pulp using a spoon.
- Collect the pulp so extracted.
- To a bowl that is half filled with yogurt, (I used Danone because it doesn’t really have a sour flavor and is a lot more creamier) add the pulp and blend or simply mix together with a spoon.
- Add sugar if you prefer your yogurt sweet.
- Serve chilled.
Mango + Litchi salad
- Cut 1-2 mangoes in a few pieces and extract the pulp with the help of a spoon.
- Now, do the same with 5-6 litchis.
- Mix them together and allow to refrigerate.